- Underway with the third place game and Fenwick takes a 1-0 lead on their
first chance; Kelly Frumkin!
- Jillian Wickham put Fenwick ahead 2-0 but Caroline Walsh responds to cut
the lead to 2-1
- Catie Wallace nets her first goal with just under five minutes left in Q1;
- Getting to the late stages of Q1 with Catie Wallace putting Fenwick up 3-1
but wait....Lyons goal!
- And another!!!! Tie game at 3-3 (Cohen and Hirt)
FENWICK 3 LYONS 3
- Kaysie Stuba broke the deadlock for Lyons as they take their first lead!
- CAROLINE WALSH!!! The Lions' talented playmaker scores again to give LT a
5-3 lead over Fenwick!
- Now its Fenwick's talented playmaker Catie Wallace cutting the lead to 5-4
with 1:24 left in Q2
- Tie game! Catie Wallace! 5-5 with :49 left in the half
LYONS 5 FENWICK 5
- Kelly Frumkin and Kaysie Stuba trade goals and the teams are even at 6-6
early in Q3
- Stuba puts Lyons in front with a goal midway through Q2
- The goal from Stuba holds up and Lyons leads Fenwick 7-6 after Q3
LYONS 7 FENWICK 6
- CATIE WALLACE!!!! TIE GAME!!!! 7-7 w/6:40 left in this 3rd place game
- WALLACE AGAIN!!!! 8-7 Fenwick!
- Fenwick makes a stop and calls timeout with 5:27 left in Q4
- Jessie Wittenberg makes a fine save to keep the Lions within one as we hit
the 4-minute mark
- GOAL! TIE GAME! Kaysie Stuba again! 8-8 Fenwick/Lyons
- Frumkin gets her hat trick and gives Fenwick a 9-8 lead midway through Q4
- Frumkin is not satisfied and scores again to make the score 10-8
- Lyons timeout with 2:30 left in Q4
- Anna Sullivan wraps things up with a brilliant save and Fenwick wins!
- The Friars hold on to claim third place with a 10-8 victory over Lyons!
FENWICK 10 LYONS 8